HOW TO USE
Illuminating Day Lotion
- After cleansing, gently massage a pea sized amount into your face and neck until fully absorbed.
LISA’S SKINCARE TIPS…
- Apply day or night moisturisers to thoroughly cleansed, warm, damp skin – locking in the moisture before it evaporates.
- Apply it gently, don’t just slap it on and rub it in, as tugging and pulling can damage the skin and lead to wrinkles. Apply dots of moisturiser all over your face and blend it in using a light circular motion. This gentle massaging technique will help it penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate circulation for a healthy glowing luminescence.
- Don’t forget to moisturise your décolletage and neck. These delicate, hardworking areas are so often neglected, hence why they are also often the biggest telltale signs of ageing. You don’t want to go to all the effort on your face, only to end up with a wrinkly neck.
- If your skin needs a little something extra (say, over the winter months when skin is dry, dehydrated and flaky), there is no need to buy a whole new moisturiser, simply add a drop or two of your favourite facial oil to your day or night moisturiser.
- There’s a common misconception that oily skin doesn’t need moisturiser after being cleansed, but that simply isn’t true. Your skin only begins to overproduce oil, when it needs to replenish the moisture it’s missing.
- If you are using multiple skincare products, layer them strategically. It’s best to start with the thinnest consistency product first, and work your way up to the heaviest – serums go on first, followed by oils, then creams.
“A HEALTHY GLOWING COMPLEXION… INSTANTLY!”
I just love this clever Illuminating Day Lotion. It makes your skin look illuminated and feel hydrated… giving me a healthy glowing complexion - instantly! As a Beauty Therapist I have used many products over the years, this gives immediate results and is proving popular with my clients. It is wonderful that all the ingredients are natural and so beneficial too.
ANDREA WARREN ARTHUR, BEAUTICIAN
“IT’S SO LIGHT AND REFRESHING…”
I use the Antioxidant Facial Oil after cleansing in the morning as it really rehydrates my skin after a night’s sleep. The Illuminating Day Lotion works really well on top of it as it’s so light and refreshing and it balances out any excess oil – and the scents really complement each other.
HELEN COLE, NUTRITIONIST
“THEY MAKE MY SKIN FEEL HYDRATED, SMOOTH AND YOUNGER”
I've loved Lisa's products and ethos since day one! The purity of the ingredients and her search for the most effective, "clean" skincare has been refined over the years and her new products are the best yet. They make my skin feel hydrated, smooth and younger, they smell and feel great, and they make my skincare routine a real pleasure!
SOPHIE DRIVER, NUTRITIONIST
“…GIVES YOUR SKIN A LOVELY NATURAL GLOW”
This lotion is delightful and feels like 100% goodness going into your skin. It is light and refreshing and gives your skin a lovely natural glow even without make up over the top.
“…AS A NEW MUM THESE ARE PERFECT FOR PREVENTING MY SKIN FROM LOOKING TIRED AND LACKLUSTRE”
I have been using the illuminating day lotion in the morning and the omega facial oil in the evening before I go to bed, both products leave my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised without feeling heavy. As a new Mum I think these products are perfect for preventing my skin from looking tired and lacklustre, and they smell delicious too! They are both 5 star products, and I have already recommended them to family and friends.
LAURA THOMSON DUNNE