HOW TO USE
Omega Facial Oil
- After cleansing, warm 2-3 drops between your fingertips and gently massage into your face and neck.
LISA’S SKINCARE TIPS…
- Less is more with my facial oils, a little goes a long way – applying it with warm hands will make the product go much further.
- Avoid the delicate eye area with facial oils.
- I recommend starting with just one or two drops initially, you can always add more if you need to. If you do find you need more, let the first layer sink in before applying the next layer.
- If time permits try to spend a couple of minutes massaging the oil into your skin, this will help it penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate circulation for a healthy glowing luminescence.
- If you are in a rush, try adding 1-2 drops of oil to your day or night cream.
- For an added dewy, healthy looking glow, add 1 drop of your favourite facial oil to your foundation – less foundation is then needed.
- If you are using multiple skincare products, layer them strategically. It’s best to start with the thinnest consistency product first, and work your way up to the heaviest – serums go on first, followed by oils, then creams.
“AFTER 1 WEEK I COULD SEE AND FEEL A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!”
This omega oil is fantastic! I’ve been struggling to find a moisturiser and (after trying quite a few) nothing was helping me through the long cold winter, and working outside my face was ageing by the day! After 1 week of using the Omega Facial Oil I could already see and feel a massive difference! Now I use it every day and I don’t look back! Thank you Lisa – they also smell beautiful!
“IT’S THE BEST FACIAL OIL I’VE TRIED… MY SKIN HAS NEVER FELT SO NOURISHED”
I love the Skin Feast Omega Facial Oil, it’s the best facial oil I’ve tried, it has the most amazing, luxurious smell, and after using it in the evening I wake up feeling like I’d had a facial the day before! I use it 3 times a week, my skin has never felt so nourished.
“A REALLY FRESH DELICATE SCENT...”
I absolutely love these new products... Last night I used the Urban Defence Facial Serum followed by the Activating Night Cream. My skin has been really bad recently and it felt immediately nourished and invigorated. I could feel my skin tighten and rebalance! This morning, I used the Omega Facial Serum for dry, dehydrated skin – I wasn’t keen on the scent when I sniffed straight from the bottle, but once I put it on, it was a really fresh, delicate scent and with the Illuminating Day Lotion on top, it smelt lovely.
HELEN COLE, NUTRITIONIST
“THEY MAKE MY SKIN FEEL HYDRATED, SMOOTH AND YOUNGER”
I've loved Lisa's products and ethos since day one! The purity of the ingredients and her search for the most effective, "clean" skincare has been refined over the years and her new products are the best yet. They make my skin feel hydrated, smooth and younger, they smell and feel great, and they make my skincare routine a real pleasure!
SOPHIE DRIVER, NUTRITIONIST
“…NOT AT ALL GREASY AND IT SMELLS AMAZING”
This is a great product, not at all greasy and it smells amazing, and you feel like you are really nourishing and protecting your skin in such small drops.
“…MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING AND THE REDNESS HAS CALMED DOWN DRAMATICALLY”
After suffering with perioral dermatitis for a long time and a withdrawal from using a steroid cream to control it, my skin was in an awful mess. It was initially cleared up with a course of antibiotics, but my skin was left incredibly dry and red. After a week of using the omega oil the dryness has gone and my skin looks radiant and the redness has calmed down dramatically. My skin feels soft and supple and I am delighted with the results.
“…AS A NEW MUM THESE ARE PERFECT FOR PREVENTING MY SKIN FROM LOOKING TIRED AND LACKLUSTRE”
I have been using the illuminating day lotion in the morning and the omega facial oil in the evening before I go to bed, both products leave my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised without feeling heavy. As a new Mum I think these products are perfect for preventing my skin from looking tired and lacklustre, and they smell delicious too! They are both 5 star products, and I have already recommended them to family and friends.
LAURA THOMSON DUNNE